Innosilicon T3+67T performs with a powerful impressive hashrate 67TH/S at only 3300W. It is built with the most advanced ASIC technology and continues the fault tolerance 4-fan design to achieve extra heat dissipation and longevity. Very nice management tool is available for ease of T3 miner batch management.
1. Delivery time: Shipping is expected to start from Feb.21, 2020. First pay, first serve.Notice: Due to the coronavirus disease, the logistics and transportation are affected to some extent. Delivery will be arranged based on actual situation, and shall be subjected to our official website.
2. Please be aware: T3+67T PSU is inclusive, and the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU does not contain 220V AC cables. You can order the standard IEC C19 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
3. If you wish to order PSU with more than 3000W power, please purchase AC cable with 3*2.0 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter no less than 2.0mm.
4. Please write down the recipient's name, contact information and address carefully. Shipping address cannot be changed once the order is submitted. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
5. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.
In order to increase the in transit security of the high-value miner, we are implementing insurance fees with the shipping fees, starting from December 26th, 2017. We will use the company name (if not available, then the name of the buyer) as the insured party. Please make sure that the information is correct.
All Innosilicon T3+67T will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon. If any problem, please leave an after-sales message on our message board. Our technical support team will get in touch with you asap.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
If one of the cases above happens, you shall be charged for your miner maintenance services. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
Notes: Please ensure your miners are taken care of in a proper farm with cooling and dust filter conditions. Warranty expires if you overclock miners or run them at excessive heat or dusty conditions beyond our target range.
Powered by PHPCMS