The Innosilicon Terminator3 is the 1st ever miner that packs 43TH/s (± 5%) hash rate with only 2100W (+/- 10%). The T3 set a new performance record over the current market mainstream and will give you the unbeatable edge in profitable mining in the foreseeable future. It adopts the state-of-the-art technology with the innovative dynamic frequency scaling and extra cooling system for added efficiency and reliability.
Please make sure your farm use proper cooling, dust filter and 10A AC cable to meet the proper operating condition requirements. Humidity <75%, AC voltage 210~240V, Power supply AC input current 10A, dust <0.5 Mg/m3.
1. Delivery time: first pay, first served. Pre-order shipment will be made in August and September.
2. Please be aware: T3 PSU is inclusive, and the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU does not contain 220V AC cables. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
3. T3 PSU is more than 2000W, so please purchase AC cable with 3*2.0 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter no less than 2.0mm.
4. Please write down the recipient's name, contact information and address carefully. Shipping address cannot be changed once the order is submitted. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
5. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.
6. To ensure the security of high-value miners in transit, we have been implementing shipping insurance since December 26th, 2017.We will use the company name (if not available, then the name of the buyer) as the insured party. Please make sure that the information is correct.
All Innosilicon T3 will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon (counting upon miner arrival). If any problem, please leave an after-sales message on our message board. Our technical support team will get in touch with you asap.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
If one of the cases above happens, you shall be charged for your miner maintenance services. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
Notes: Please ensure your miners be taken care of in a proper farm with cooling and dust filter conditions. Warranty expires if you overclock miners or run them at excessive heat or dusty conditions beyond our target range.
Powered by PHPCMS